Heavy Haul Trucking in Jefferson City
Excavating Jefferson City Inc. also has a trucking division. We haul heavy and oversize loads throughout Jefferson City. For heavy haul trucking service, our fleet includes
- Flatbed trailers
- Open deck trailers
- Specialized heavy hauler
- Multi-axle trailers
Our company is specialized in oversized or over-dimension loads. For heavy haul trucking, we have a team of 15 drivers with 20or more years hauling for Excavating Jefferson City Inc. This experience sets us apart in the excavation industry.
Overweight shipments commonly called a heavy haul, which requires careful planning to ensure safe and on-time delivery. Heavy haul trucking demands detailed attention. We are accustomed to working with heavy haul requirements such as permits, safety, and equipment. We always enjoy meeting the challenges of heavy hauling needs.
Best Moves for your Business!
When you have Overweight, over-dimensional, and wide load equipment that you want to transport on a deadline, choose Excavating Jefferson City Inc. Our company is renowned as heavy haul brokers and freight forwarding specialists who transport what others can not which include heavy machinery, power generating equipment, and other large cargo.
Our company has an extensive network with domestic shipping partners, we can provide heavy haul transport throughout the city. Domestic trucking is essential to many different industries like agriculture, mining, oil, gas, construction, and alternative energy.
No matter what industry you work in, our team always makes sure that your heavy equipment should reach the final destination on time and in excellent condition.
Heavy Haul Transport Challenges Overcome
Heavy haul trucking is presently a logistical challenge as compared to routine trucking. Some of these challenges include:
- For heavy roads, a tractor-trailer with at least 7 axles is required, and a larger trailer may be needed depending on the weight and size of the equipment being transported.
- Excavating Jefferson City Inc. acquires cranes and lifting equipment to carefully load and unload heavy cargo on a flatbed truck.
- For heavy haul carriers, the regulations vary from state to state, but wherever you are staying you must need permits from the appropriate authorities to transport cargo that exceeds legal load limits. Our company obtains all the necessary permits for a move.
- Cargo that is tall, wide, or inhibits the truck from maintaining minimum speeds will require an escort vehicle. We arrange this escort when they see its necessity.
Why Choose Excavating Jefferson City Inc. for Your Trucking Services?
During specialized heavy haul shipping, complicated logistics are involved. So, you need to work with a freight forwarding company that has sufficient experience to handle this type of project.
- We have a 20 years of experience in the freight forwarding industry
- Excellent record in on-time deliveries
- Our company work with a widespread network of shipping providers
- We also provide equipment such as cranes, pallet jacks, and lift gate equipment when necessary, to confirm that your cargo is loaded and unloaded safely.
- We offer competitive rates and greater peace of mind
- We track your cargo throughout the transportation process